Generaciones Fotovoltaicas de la Mancha, is at European Procurement Forum (EUPF), in New York, represented by its Managing Director, Javier Bustos.
The European Procurement Forum, Inc (EUPF) is a not for profit organization whose purpose is to facilitate activities that promote UN–Procurement from EU-companies. EUPF has been founded by the EU-trade representatives to the United Nations Offices in New York City.
These EU trade representatives have met since 1996 to promote UN-procurement from EU-companies.
Promotional activities have included:
- Annual EU UN-procurement reception for UN-buyers and EU-company representatives on the occasion of International Aid & Trade New York, a global trade fair for companies interested in procurement for peacekeeping missions and development projects.
- Plenary meetings to exchange market information and to invite management from UN-procurement sections for periodic presentations about opportunities in this annual $18.6 billion dollar market.
- Provide assistance to the EU government delegates in the UN’s 5th committee with practical information and advice regarding the meetings on UN-procurement reform.
- Annual EU UN-Procurement Seminar for EU based companies. During this Seminar participating companies are taught how to do business in the $18.6 billion UN-Procurement market.
- Annual EU UN-Procurement Training for Trade Professionals. This Training teaches participating (governmental) organizations how to assist their national/regional companies on how to do business in the $18.6 billion UN-Procurement market.